- Blog now looks like poo. Somewhere along the line somebody changed the template, or moved something, and it broke. Now you can at least read it. Poo.
- What is with the LCGs? Because Dominion wasn't lame enough on it's own, you've all gone and created every flavor of Dominion, ever.
- Kickstarter might be the worst thing to happen to board games, ever. (See 2)
- I'm always torn between spending my time working on revisions of old stuff, or creating new projects.
- This is going to be a make or break convention year. When I come back next year and say it was neither, feel free to remind me.
- There's a little box on the Blogger interface that says "Complain". I assume it means complain about Blogger, and not just general complaints, but...
- I'm hoping that the RDR for PC port rumor is true. Still. Even with GTA 5 finally coming to PC.
- No, I'm only buying GTA 5 for one platform. As opposed to Vice City, which I've owned for at least 3.
- It means complain about Google. Well, if you insist.
- If you're thinking about publishing someone else's game, and you don't have a staff, don't. It's more effort than it's worth.
Monday, February 02, 2015
at 2:43 PM