Tuesday, October 04, 2016
Running in an election of any size is hard.
Now, if you're here because you're all "internet savvy" you're probably going to be disappointed. Most of the stuff here is about board games, video games, scifi and what not.
If you dig around enough you may find some political stuff, but it's going to be pretty tame (but don't let me stop you, I could use the page hits!).
Here's the only place you're getting the real low down.
1) Yes, I vote NDP, except that one time for strategy reasons. I'll regret it the rest of my life (the one strategic vote, not the NDP). I'm participating in a labour union. I'm not sure why you would expect anything else. Except politics in Canada can be crazy sometimes.
2) No, I don't think much of right wing politics, trickle down economics, or people who think civil rights aren't worth fighting for.
3) Climate change is a real thing. Science is a real thing.
4) I play mostly Space Marines and Necrons, but I've been known to paint tyranids and orks.
5) I have 4 great kids and a really great, tolerant wife.
6) I've lived in Manitoba my whole life. I've traveled a bit, sometimes far, but never for more than a week or two. Not a fan.
7) Beer, not whiskey.
I'm probably not going to do any more here during this campaign. Honestly, the inter tubes have moved on from blogs for the most part. Check out and follow me on facebook or twitter for the most current stuff.
at 1:30 PM